According to maximum orthopedic doctors, “what is the right time for a surgery?” is the most common question that patients ask. And the answer is, it does not matter how bad or well your knee is looking on the x-ray report, the question is about easiness in regular lifestyle. If you are feeling uneasy in moving, and walking and cannot do your daily chores, then it is time to visit an orthopedic expert and do your knee replacement surgery in Kolkata. Let’s continue reading the blog post to know more about the topic—
Here are the symptoms that go along with knee pain and will be cured after the surgery—
- Redness on the knee area.
- Warm to touch.
- Stiffness and swelling in the area.
- Weakness to move.
- Popping sounds.
- Uneasiness in moving the knee.
Types of knee replacement surgery that you can opt for:
If you are thinking you are the only one to have total knee replacement surgery, then you are wrong. The number of people who are living a normal life with knee surgery is increasing day by day. Knee replacement surgery is not a serious one and offers effective results within a few months of the surgery. These days, modern infrastructure, and the latest technology has made the entire process a smooth one.
Maximum hospitals follow the minimum invasive total replacement surgery method in which the surgery takes a minimum time to be finished, and a 4-6-inch incision is used instead of a larger incision, which was used in earlier days. The surgery includes a minimum cut, and it is less painful. The patient can get back home after one day of the surgery.
As the surgery includes a minimum cut, the recovery time is less too. With proper diet and exercise, the patient can join the regular lifestyle within 2-6 months of the surgery.
Things to consider before the surgery:
- People think age is the only crucial factor for knee replacement surgery, however, according to the doctors, the patient should be active enough to continue physiotherapy after the surgery, which will play the main role in recovery.
- The patient should know that the surgery is not a regular one. It will take time to recover from it. Willpower and a positive mindset are required before the surgery.
- Never compromise in choosing the best orthopedic surgeon. Before making the appointment, research well about the doctor. Your entire surgery experience is depending on the doctor and the clinic.
At JBCH the entire team is dedicated to transforming lives. The clinic is the best place for knee replacement surgery in Kolkata. Visit the clinic now to get back into your normal lifestyle.